I love my kindle but I also love regular books as well, and this coloring bookmark is perfect to keep my place in style.
Download this fun coloring bookmark that features a cute little puppy sitting on a stack of books. I colored mine using gel markers but you can use colored pencils or regular makers to color it in.
Printer and white card stock
Markers or colored pencils
Clear contact paper
1. Download the free coloring bookmark pattern. Print on cardstock in your home printer.
2. Color the bookmarks as you desire using your favorite colors.
3. After you finish coloring them (and coloring is a great stress reliever) Cut a piece of clear contact paper to cover and apply to the front making sure you flatten to remove any bubbles. Turn over and apply another piece to the back.
4. Now, cut the bookmarks out with scissors. You can substitute decorative scissors for an extra decorative touch.
5. Use a paper punch to cut a hole in the top center of the bookmark. Attach an optional tassel if you desire.
We hope you enjoy creating your one of kind coloring bookmark and stop by Make it easy crafts often for more free printables and quick and easy craft tutorials. We’d love to hear your comments!