If you have been saving your used K-cups and need some quick party favors for your Halloween party you are all set to make these quick and easy little containers. Fill them with candy, small treats or whatever your little ghouls desire.
You will need:
White K-Cup with the filter removed and washed
Small sharp scissors
1/8” hole punch
Black sharpie marker
One White and silver chenille stem
1. Using a black sharpie marker to draw a curved line on one side. Repeat with a corresponding line on the opposite side. (See photo)
2. Drawing with the black sharpie make two round eyeholes in the center thickening the lines on the left bottom edges to represent shadows. (See photo)
3. Continue with the marker by making two smaller oval shapes for the nose. (See photo)
4. Finish the face by drawing two rows of teeth to the bottom edge of the K-cup.
5. Use the black sharpie to color in the entire back meeting both curved lines you created in the beginning.
6. Cut the top lip off with the small sharp scissors. (This will make it easier to punch the holes for the handle.)
7. Use a 1/8” hole punch to make two holes on each side making sure they are parallel. Thread a chenille stem on one side and twist to secure, pull the opposite side through the other hole and twist as before. Fill with small treats or candy.
You can use these same instructions to make a witch’s cauldron party favor too! Use a black K-Cup, gold chenille stem, and a silver Sharpie to write –