You can quickly create this little minion applique to use almost anywhere for your little minion. It’s easy to create with just the supplies you probably already have on hand. You can glue or sew him onto various items like bags, lunch boxes, notebooks, clothing and more. I attached mine to a felt phone case that I found for 50% off at a craft store. The skies the limit on how you can use these little guys. It’s a recycled project too since you use some old lightweight jean fabric for his coveralls!
· Scraps of yellow, black and gray felt
· Wiggle eyes
· Tacky craft glue or fabric glue (You can substitute a needle and thread if you choose to sew)
· Scrap of lightweight jean fabric
· Disappearing marker
· Two black seed beads
1. Download and print the minion pattern pieces. Gather your supplies. Use a disappearing marker to trace the body onto yellow felt and cut out. Trace the coverall pattern onto the scrap denim and cut out. Trace the goggle pattern onto the gray felt. If you want your minion to have two eyes cut two, otherwise cut one.
2. Cut thin strips from the black felt and use the glue to attach across the face. Attach a wiggle eye to the center of the gray felt and add on top of the black felt strip with some more glue,
3. Attach your minion applique body onto where you would like either with needle and thread or glue. Add the overall Jeans onto the minion with whatever attachment method you are using, (Sewing or gluing) Attach two seed beads in the same way. (See photo)