If you are looking for the perfect gift for the Dad who has everything for Father’s Day the Camo duct tape wallet is perfect. Kids and adults can easily fold this wallet from some camo printed duct tape. The wallet will hold bills, credit cards and even business cards.
After you’ve folded your camo duct tape wallet simply wrap a small box in a solid color paper. Create a cute little camo bow to match with the mini Bowdabra bow maker. Attach the bow to the box to embellish your gift with a coordinated colored bow. It’s a gift dad is sure to love!
Camo duct tape
Sheet of 8 ½” x 11” printer paper
Mini Bowdabra bow maker
Hair bow tool and ruler attachment
Bowdabra bow wire
1. Cover a standard sized sheet of printer paper with the camo duct tape completely on one side. Trim off all the excess duct tape all around.
2. Place the paper on your work surface. Fold in half. Unfold and fold again to the fold line. Repeat for the other side.
3. Open the paper, turn sideways and fold in half. Unfold and you will see 8 fold sections. Measure up ¾” on each of the 3 fold lines on each side.
4. Cut to the ¾” you made on each fold lines on each side.
5. Turn and fold to the first fold line.
6. Turn again and fold in half.
7. Cut off the corner at an angle in the closed corner.
8. Unfold and open and there will be a triangle cut out on one side. Fold up the tab (3/4” cuts) under the triangle shape, skip a section and fold a tab up in the next section. Repeat on the other side.
9. Turn and fold both sides over to the centerline. Fold in half.
10. Fold the tabs into the side pockets. Cut a piece of duct tape that will fit across the ends and attach to secure. Do the same on the other side.
Make a cute duct tape coordinating bow to wrap your gift
Visit Bowdabra blog for the duct tape bow tutorial